Friday, January 23, 2009






So I got a bunch of awesome toys today. Kidrobot released the newest 3 inch UK dunny set (picture 1) so I drove to the city and went to My Plastic Heart and bought a case. It was a decent case nothing crazy but my last case was amazing so you cant win them all. I also got my scavengers that i bought from the KR message boards. I got a killer deal. i got almost all of them ever made for only about 5 dollars each when they retail for 12 each blind boxed (picture 2). And then I came home and the present Kylie bought me for Valentines Day came in the mail and she gave it to me now so I could put it up cause shes awesome like that. Unfortunately the lollipop came snapped off but apparently this is a common problem so I think I will just glue it on since these are long sold out and I love it too much (picture 3).

Ill post pics of my awesome Kathie Olivas Shelf as soon as I get some more risers from The Container Store to organize it better.

No comments: