Thursday, January 15, 2009

Random Youtube Videos from my account.

Here is a random lot of videos from my youtube account. Some of my faves I forgot about and just re-watched. Some huge Lulz.

400 Page Lemon Party: My roomate goes on vacation and comes home to a huge room plastered with over 400 lemon parties. 



TV Gets Fucked Up: Had to dispose of an old Microsoft interactive at an old job so my employees had some fun with the tv from it and some security bars. This was my first edit so it has a warm spot in my heart.



Special Ed: This kid Ed that would come in everyday all day and was more annoying than you can ever understand but would do anything for small amounts of money. This is my fave of his antics.



Roomate eats a HUge Blue Exotic Worm: This one was a huge hit over at break.com My roomate (same one that got 400 page lemon party) needed rent money so we paid him a hundred bucks to eat A huge Blue Exotic Juicy worm I bought for my bearded dragon.




No comments: