Thursday, January 15, 2009

An Open Letter To Michael Cera

Dear Michael,

If you do not sign on to do the arrested development movie I will kill you. One of if not the best television show ever is finally getting to finish its story correctly and you had better be a part of it. If you do not I swear I will never watch another one of your movies ever again and if I ever catch you in the street I will Roundhouse Kick you in the fucking teeth. If you do decide to sign on which Im fairly sure you will because you dont seem like a moron and why wouldn't you want to be a part of that. BUt If you do sign on and I see you in the street I will just say hey man awesome movie and there will be no roundhouse kick to the fucking teeth. That is all please go back to the banana stand now.

Love (maybe),

Chris

No comments: