Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fall Out Boy Believers Never Die Part Deux



Fall Out Boy Announced today the dates and lineup for the Believers Never Die Part Deux Tour. This was a really good tour a few years back and the best part was the artwork for the stage done by Rob Dobi. I love his stuff. He did a really limited poster for them back in 2004 when they were opening for Mest. They sold 2 posters per show I have ot signed and hanging in my room. I actually got it signed on the first Believers Never Die Tour. They are pulling a ton of old merch out of retirement and updating it with a new twist supposedly. This is supposed to be the last Fall Out Boy American Tour for a long time and from the throwback name, merch, art and mid sized venues I think its gonna be an ode to the old days so hopefully there will be some suprises. The line up is pretty solid with the exception of Metro Station. I am glad the vast majority is with me on this one. I hope they get booed off stage everynight but there will probably be way too many 12 year old girls for that to happen. But I am suprised at the amount of hate coming from even them so who knows. Check out the awesome poster for dates and also for all the morons whining about no NY/NJ date, Bamboozle is the date for that area and as anyone who knows anything about tours knows, when you play a festival your contractually obligated to not pay within a certain distance and time frame of the festival so you dont take away from ticket sales.

No comments: