Thursday, February 26, 2009

Projector in my living room = 6 foot Street Fighter 4.



So I have always wanted a Projector and a movie theatre room for my house. That and a pool are my big goals in a house. A friend is staying for a few and had one so we hooked it up as best we could with a big sheet over the window in my living room and got a roughly 6 foot image going with the good old 360. We had Street Fighter 4 running and it was awesome. Once we get a king size sheet we will be good to almost double the size which should make it crazy. Street Fighter Tournament at my house for sure asap but I cant wait to play Mirrors Edge cause it will look nuts. Also a life size Delorian in Burnout sounds awesome to me too. Pics above dont even do it justice but it gives it some idea of scale esp the one of Alex playing. I cant wait for full size and running in 1080p :)

No comments: