Thursday, February 26, 2009

Post 100 and Safari 4 Beta.


So this is my 100th post. I've noticed it creeping up the last week or two and said I wonder what it will be and here we are. So Apple released a beta download for Safari version 4. It has a bunch of new features but the only one I care about is the Top Sites Feature that learns what your most visited sites are and displays them in an awesome window like the picture above. I can imagine this will be fun to see your friends top pages especially Furry Loving ones that Troll in my basement :)

http://www.apple.com/safari/download/

1 comment:

Alex said...

I might be a basement troll. Fine, I can accept my fate, however, I will never accept furries. There is no furry loving for this troll. I would save a Nazi from a burning building before a Furry. Srsly.